If I were the president

        If I were the president, I would change to law that immigrants have to leave America. I would make it so everyone who comes into America is now an American citizen, because I believe everyone should have the chance for a better life. I would also make America a place where there are gay rights. I believe, and many others believe that if you love someone, it's ok to marry them. So if you see where I'm going with this, I'm trying to make America a country of love and not hate. Additionally, if I was the president, I would try to prevent any violence or injuries as much as possible.

Comments

  1. I love this post. I could not agree more with your ideas for making this a country of love instead of hate. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you completely. If you did run for president, I would vote for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely vote for you if you were president. P.S I LIKE TURTLES

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment