Free Blog Post

My Birthday πŸŽ‰ 

           Last Tuesday on the 26th was my birthday 😁. I turned 12 years old. But at school, I wasn't that excited, I don't know why. I didn't tell any of my teachers, I didn't expect anyone to get me anything, but some of my friends remembered. If I'm being honest, it made me really happy to see that my friends remembered. And after school I got really excited, I came home and I got to open my presents. After I opened my presents, my family took me out to eat at Red Lobster. It was so good. I don't remember me ever walking out of that place still hungry. After dinner, we came home, I did my homework, and then I went to bed. It wasn't my favorite birthday, but it wasn't my least favorite either. It was fun, and now I'm able to say, I'm 12 years old.

Comments

  1. Congrats on turning 12! It sounds like you had fun celebrating at home. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful birthday

    P.S I like turtles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's nice

    P.S I like turtles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked reading about your birthday it sounded fun I hope I have a exciting birthday like you!

    P.S I like turtles and tamales πŸ’©

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post had a nice conclusion, it all came together quite nicely.

    EEEEEW! Why did I say that?! I sounded like Mary Poppins as an elderly teacher, wait, that doesn’t sound too bad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment