The Best Food Ever

The Best Food Ever

My favorite food is all sea food. It's just all sooooo good. And I know, most people don't like it, but you can't hate all sea food, there must be some kind you like. For example, you might like lobster but not shrimp, or you might like crab but not lobster. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of octopus 🀒. So I guess I don't like all sea food, but most of it is very good. My favorite sea food is either crab or shrimp. For my birthday, I even went to Red Lobster and it was so good. I can't eat sea food often, so when I can eat it, it's like Christmas, it only comes once in awhile. That's actually probably why I love it so much, because I don't get to eat it often. Weird right? 

Comments

  1. Good choice! I love seafood too! Thanks for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite sea food is sushi, but since I’m a vegetarian, pretty much the only thing part of the sea in it is sea weed. Like sweet fried egg on sticky rice, wrapped around in black sea weed. I think that’s called Tamago. The food I chose in my post was a sandwich, because I could just put any other food in between. Like sea food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure like sea food. I love shrimp as well and I also like fish and alligator. Nice pick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don’t like octopus much either, it’s to chewy. I had it when I was at a restaurant at the beach, I threw it all up and I see why you don’t like itπŸ™.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your post! I, personally don’t like sea food at all, but, I can tell you do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment