Slice Of Life Paper

My Little Sister


        On August 8, 2016 my mom found out that her baby (Violet) had turned all the way upside down and sideways. In order for my mom to have the baby, she needed to get a sea section. Of course, my mom never wanted to have a sea section but she wanted to have the baby. So two days later, my mom and dad rushed to the hospital for her sea section at about 6:00 A.M. My older sister and I wanted to sleep in, so we woke up at about 8:30 and went to the hospital then. We met my grandma at the hospital. After we got there, we still had to wait an hour to see the baby. I don't get bored easily, but waiting in the waiting room was so boring. After the awful hour, my dad came in wearing this hospital dress kind of thing, with this little bed with Violet in it. She was so big! Even though she was two weeks early, she was still 9 pounds. She was also so cute, one of her eyes were open but the other one was closed, and she had a lot of hair. She was (and still is) very adorable. Violet is now 13 months old, and walking everywhere. I couldn't have asked for a better sister.
     

Comments

  1. Thank you for your post this week! I'm glad everything worked out OK with Violet. I would love to see more detail about how you were feeling, what you were thinking, what others were thinking/saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister seems very adorable and sweet. My sister was born with a full head of hair. Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment